This x That:
- FBI sting stops Seattle terror plot.
- Seized cellphone of bin Laden courier exposes links to Pakistani intelligence service.
- Dutch Freedom Party Leader Geert Wilders acquitted of anti-Muslim charges.
- Supreme Court rules generic drugs not liable for causing side effects not listed by their brand-name equivalent.
- Supreme Court upholds ruling denying Anna Nicole Smith’s descendants money awarded in previous judgment.
- Debunked: OJ Simpson hasn’t confessed murders to Oprah.
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to stop partying, but avoids jail time for drinking while under house arrest.
- Buju Banton gets 10 years behind bars for conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute.
- Ron Artest changing name to Metta World Peace.
- NewsFeed: Casey Anthony Trial Bombshell: Mother Searched Internet for ‘Chloroform’.
- Tea x Time List: 24/7 Wall St. Ten Brands That Will Disappear In 2012.